EZ Ramp Utility Trailer 1980
- Protect your workers from back, leg and toe injuries - no heavy ramps to raise or lower. Protect your equipment from damage caused by equipment falling off ramps during loading and unloading.
- Reduce your overall cost of ownership - no ramps to repair or replace.
- Save time with the ability to load and unload equipment with or without tow vehicle attached.
- Tow with confidence - no heavy ramps at tail end to cause imbalance or fall accidentally while moving.
- Low approach angle allows low clearance equipment to load quickly and without damage. Ideally suited for skid steer loaders, scissor lifts, fork lifts, construction, farming, landscaping, and industrial cleaning equipment. Torsion axle design offers superior ride.
- Adjustable coupler allows for any truck in your fleet to tow this trailer.
- Heavy duty, thick steel construction for long service life and excellent resale value.
- One (1) year warranty to provide confidence that your trailer is free from defects in material and workmanship.*
*Warranty terms and conditions apply - please contact a PRATT Sales Department for more information.
- DOT/NHTSA Certified - can be used in the U.S. and Canada.
EZ-1980S quantity in stock: 2
2 x 7,000 LBS
Loading Surface Area
80" x 19'
Steel Plate with Anti-Skid Coating
Hydraulic with Electric Assist
Twin Torsion Axle
Standard Both Axles
2-5/16" Ball Standard
Systems and Storage Box
Top-Wind Manual Jack
Manual-Lock Hydraulic Cylinder
Aluminum Rail Kit, 10 Amp On-Board Battery Charger, Single Spare Tire Carrier, Spare Tire, Wireless Remote, Direct Vehicle Charging Cable, Drum Surge Brakes, Winch Kit, Custom Colors, Solar Trickle Charger, Disc Surge Brakes